07 January 2013

AppSense - How to configure Adobe Reader language

Hi,

today we are looking at a short configuration example. I want to configure the Adobe Reader language on the startup of the process.
I have found the following article on the Adobe KB (http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/controlling-reader-mui-startup-language.html) where they say that you have to configure the UseMUI key but this didn't worked for me so I did the second on solution which is described on the same page. Here is a screenshot of my configuration. I am working with an Else/If condition because the users where Adobe Reader should be set to English are in a seperate securtiy group so I am checking for that group and doing my configuration based on the results. They rest of the people should get Adobe Reader in German, so here is my configuration:

These are the registry keys for English language:


And here you go with the keys for the german language:


That's it, so very easy to do that.

Grettings

michael.obernberger

No comments:

Post a Comment